Hercules Broadcast Flypacks
We build comprehensive flypack systems for the most advanced and complex broadcast productions.
Our fully customized production flypacks are pre-wired for any application, and can be easily transported by land, air, or sea, and set up anywhere in the world to support the most technically advanced, scalable production environments.
Our flypack solutions bring first-class production facilities to remote and space-constrained venues around the world. Engineered for optimum workflow, the flyaway system is configured as a high-end production control room using state-of-the-art HD technology with complete adaptability, including a highly configurable monitor wall and custom designed modular racks to handle a variety of complex production requirements.
Customizable, top-of-the-line control rooms are pre-wired for any application, including the most advanced and complex broadcast productions. From trucks to full room builds, our control rooms are built for optimum workflow.
- Evertz multi-viewing system with monitor wall
- Grass Valley Kayenne K-Frame 4 M/E production switcher
- Custom broadcast furniture
- TD Sidecars for that truck feel
Our systems are custom designed to meet your production needs.
- Full range of RTS ADAM Matrix intercom racks ranging from 80 to 240 port Systems (up to 128 MADI)
- Evertz AES and MADI routers
- Audio processing equipment
- Calrec and Lawo audio consoles available
- Custom Multi-Monitor system with complete consoles for EVS and Videotape personnel
- Up to 8 EVS / Tape AD positions
- Wired for (12) EVS XT3 servers
- Full range of Evertz large-scale audio and video routing systems with embedding/de-embedding ranging from EQX 378×512 to Xenon 128×128 Routers.
- Evertz Xlink Outputs to feed Multiviewers
- Evertz terminal equipment with audio and video conversion and processing
- Power distribution system