RTS KP-Series keypanels provides superior high-quality digital audio using the Bosch-branded OMNEO technology with Dante by Audinate audio over IP via either copper or fiber. The KP-Series keypanels delivers top-notch audio, free of noise, delay, and other artifacts present in older technology.It Includes a rich set of connectors as standard, including GPIO and RC. As with other RTS products, emphasis has been placed on backward compatibility with previous generations of matrices including analog technology. The KP-Series keypanels utilizes the latest generation of wide angle TFT displays providing superior clarity, resolution, and longer display life, delivering high-quality readability under a variety of lighting conditions.
- OMNEO Open Media Networking Standard
- The unparalleled flexibility features automatic hardware recognition plus the open source technology of OMNEO, so you get full backward compatibility and easy scalability.
- Full IP Connectivity and TCP-IP Layer 2 &3 Compatibility
- The new design and an enhanced user interface enable easier understanding and improved operation. The software provides simple and intuitive navigation of menus, with the most commonly used features easily accessible.
- Advanced Signal Processing and AD/DA
- Get high-quality audio transmission every time. The new keypanel family features two echo cancellation modes, plus quick AD/ DA conversion ensuring ultra-low latency and reducing noise, echo, delay and other malfunctions found in older technologies.
- User-Friendly, High-Res Color Display
- The new KP-Series keypanels feature a unified design, including color, contrast, resolution and viewing angle for complete communication harmony. Plus, multiple controls through ergonomically-designed levers.
- Backward compatibility
- All KP-Series keypanels are compatible with older technologies such as analog audio in USOC and 568-B connector formats.
- Standardized connectors
- All previous hardware connector options (RC, GPI, and ancillary items) are now standard.
- Enhanced navigation menus
- Optimized for ease of use.
- Front panel headset connector
- Field-swappable, making it simple to change the default 5-pin XLR (6-pin compatible) headset connector with a 4-pin XLR headset connector, as needed.