The QT-5100 PlayerMic utilizes the Remote Control Audio System (RCAS™) a revolutionary way to remotely control transmitter settings from a central computer or hand held remote control. The QT-5100 PlayerMic has a sporty rubberized, flexible case as required for professional sports. This transmitter is the long life version (8hr run at 50mw) of the QT-5100 PlayerMic S, which is the version used exclusively by the NBA. Weighing less than 2 ounces and only a 1/3rd of an inch thick, the QT-5100 joins the Quantum5X family as the most comfortable audio transmitters in the industry.
• Durable and flexible rubberized case
• Weighs less than 2 ounces
• Only a 1/3rd of an inch thick
• Available for various sports applications
• Remote Control Audio System (RCAS™) remotely controls transmitter settings
• Wirelessly control on/off and adjust frequency, mic gain, RF power level, mode and grouping
• Offers approximately 3000 channels, which is tunable from 525 to 598 MHz in 25 KHz steps