The NEC MultiSync® X474HB delivers what is needed in high brightness environments. It is designed to be installed for outdoor applications offering a brightness of 2000cd/m². New Connectivity and Sensors allow additional creativity in the content displayed and how it is controlled. The unique built-in NFC sensor in combination with NEC’s new Android app reduces installation and maintenance times, especially useful on larger installations. The Human Sensor is aware of proximity based viewer presence and can change brightness, volume, inputs or power the display up or down resulting in added engagement and considerable energy savings over time.
This display is ideal for any heavy duty digital signage application that requires extremely high brightness levels and sunlight proof operation.
- LED backlighting technology improves power consumption and allows for localized dimming which improves image quality
- 2000cd/m² max brightness combined with full HD resolution and 10-bit color will capture the attention of the audience in bright environments
- Industrial-strength, premium-grade panel with additional thermal protection, internal temperature sensors with self-diagnostics and fan-based technology, allows for 24/7 operation
- Built-in expansion slot supports the Open Pluggable Specification (OPS)
- Real-time clock has the ability to set schedules for on/off times 24/7