Safety is our number one priority.
We are open with guidelines in place that meet local government and public health regulations to keep our staff and clients healthy as we get back to business.
Clients can still safely pick up and return equipment through our designated dock at Bexel Van Nuys, Bexel Dallas, and Bexel New York.
We are enforcing social distancing, and require staff and visitors to wear masks on-site. We have increased our cleaning procedures and sanitize all equipment on inbound and outbound.
Please contact us for assistance, or for more information.Get In Touch
COVID-19 Update: A Focus on Readiness & Returning to Work Safely
With another month of the COVID-19 pandemic behind us, our hearts remain with you, our friends and colleagues who have been affected by this crisis. It is our sincere hope that you and your families stay healthy during these difficult times. Our industry has been significantly impacted by this pandemic, yet we are beginning to see signs of positive trends as countries reopen businesses, and some countries start to reintroduce live sports and entertainment by operating with new health and safety measures in place.
We Are Here For You
As your partner in broadcast production and live events, NEP stands ready to help, now and in the future. We remain well-positioned to ramp back up as clients need us based on our leading market position, worldwide scale and diversification, and strong financial partners. Returning to work safely is our #1 priority, and we are working around the clock to support our clients in protecting our employees and theirs, fans, audiences and each other as we get back to business.
We Are Focused On Safety
At NEP, we are focused on three priorities for returning to work safely:
1. Establishing and communicating detailed return to work guidelines for safely bringing back staff in different settings, such as on location at client events, in NEP studio facilities, and in our warehouses and offices. These are customized by geography to meet local government/public health guidance, practices and regulation, including:
- Pre-event preventative measures, including facilities risk assessment and modifications (as needed), limiting staff travel, and conducting safety training.
- Increased monitoring, through an appointed “Safety Captain” and temperature testing (subject to applicable legal requirements).
- Increased cleaning procedures for our mobile units/OBs, vehicles and equipment, both shared equipment as well as items for individual use (e.g., headsets and mics).
- Following social distancing recommendations and adapting workspaces where physical distancing is not feasible, for example by limiting the number of staff inside a mobile unit/on site and/or through the installation of workstation dividers.
- Establishing best practices training and expectations for all staff working on site.
2. Securing ample PPE for our teams to meet accepted health and safety standards as well as unique requirements for particular countries/regions.
3. Working with our clients and our divisions worldwide to develop best practices on how we all return to work safely. Not only are we developing best practices, but we’re refining our guidelines in partnership with our clients to be specific for each event..
We Can Do This – Together
We are living in uncertain times, yet our industry and community are resilient. We continue to work with clients around the globe on innovative solutions for creating content while protecting the health and wellness of all staff members. We are confident we will get through this together and look forward to getting back to producing great live events.
Please do not hesitate to contact your Bexel / NEP team member to answer any questions or for assistance in any way.